AFFORDABLE ART SALE – OPEN NOW! Extended until Dec 1st 2015
ALL PIECES £20 each please go to our FB page to purchase the pieces in our AFFORDABLE ART ALBUM
The AforA Affordable art sale is full of wonderful individual delights donated by fantastic, passionate creatives. The art here is sold anonymously and you will only know who’s piece you have purchased when you receive the artwork from the creative themselves. The best thing is – if the art doesn’t end up hanging on your wall, it’s going to make a heck of a gift to someone else as you also tell them the story behind your purchase – no?
Art at an affordable price – the same price as a donation you may make. All pieces are to be sold at the same price (tbc). The pieces are –
• 5″x7″ • A4 • Limited edition prints of original art • Photography Prints • 1 off pieces of original art.
All have been produced and donated with care and love as this fundraising cause is as important to the creatives donating the art as it is to us at AforA.
- 1. The pieces are all sold on our FB page in the Album Affordable Art
- To purchase simply comment SOLD under each picture
- First SOLD comment purchases the piece. So, once it’s SOLD – it’s gone!
- Once you have commented SOLD- please pay your money into one of our charities on our Just Giving Page
Art Refuge UK – here – providing people with therapy through art to help them process the trauma they have experienced.
Human Relief Foundation – here – providing aid, much needed supplies, shelter, food and clothing. For those who have lost everything.
- In the comments section on Just Giving leave a comment “A Art”
- Email me on email@example.com with the subject “Affordable Art SOLD” to let me know the number of the piece you have paid for and I will forward you the artist’s email address to arrange for delivery of your artwork. Oh! Don’t forget to click Gift Aid if you are a UK Tax payer – it adds to your donation without any cost to you! That’s it – Easy eh?! Then once you have paid and let me know – just wait for your artwork to arrive – YAY!