It’s time to put your money where it matters! Wonderfully talented and extremely generous creatives have been donating beautiful works of art and AforA are kick starting the fundraising with our AforA Auction –
1) this will run on weekdays only (Monday to Friday)
2) Each piece will be up for auction for 24 hours (starting at 9.30 a.m GMT U.K) Time zone calculator can be found here
3) If you would like to bid for the piece please leave the amount you would like to bid in the comments below the artwork. Please no other comments – just bids in UK pounds – currency converter can be found here.
4) The bid will close at 9.30 a.m the following day with an final comment from AforA saying SOLD and the highest bidder will be able to purchase the artwork on auction. If you however you wish to decline the offer, the purchase will automatically be offered to the next highest bidder.
5) I will contact the highest bidder via messenger (so please insure you like the page so we are able to contact you) on close of auction to forward details of how to pay for your purchase (into our Just Giving page) and will also require mailing details which we can do via e-mail – I will pass on your details to the artist – who will post directly to you as soon your donation has been processed and cleared.
All monies will be paid into a Just Giving Page – this will also be available for donations without purchasing any artwork. The charities we are supporting are Human Relief Fund and Art Refuge UK who are already working tirelessly on the ‘frontline’ providing aid, supplies and therapy to help those suffering with psychological traumas, of which there are many.
*Donating artists are responsible for getting their item to the buyer (and for paying postage and packaging). This Facebook page has support from across the globe, so if you’re worried about potential postage costs can you please specify where you will and won’t send to upon sending me the Jpeg of your artwork.
* PLEASE READ: WE CANNOT be held responsible for any problems following any transactions. This would be between the ARTIST/BUYER. We simply act as a conduit and a facilitator to raise money for these two charities. Thank you so much for all your support in making this fundraising project a possibility.